top of page

Junior Division

Public·12 members
Sibyl Fendley
Sibyl Fendley

Justvoip Buy Credit

Click Here ::: https://cinurl.com/2tm2LX

I am a very old costummer and have a balance of more than 8 euros in my justvoip account, but still I can't make any calls because it keeps telling me (for more than a year, now): "serviço temporarily unavailable". Why is that Did it stop working whithout any announcement What should I do My username is "stanzani".

you are stupid always talking about payment in all over the site but no service for customer. I charged justvoip 100 euro and it works till I went to Greece after a while it stopped and I was forced to pay a lot of money for calling. still after one week that I have come back it is stopped when I dial three discontinues sound heard then everything is finished like the time that credit exceeded, if the people in justvoip are now fed of money and think little about people advise to fixed the matter

Hi Friends, I have buy 10 euro credit form justvoip.com & when I am trying to call in any mobile or landline it shows error sorry you are not allow to make this call. when I click on more then it shows General error 8. please help me... I have submit my problem many times but nobody responce me from justvoip. Please help me if you know the solutions. I am using it in Vietam.

Hey guys, I used to be a regular customer of voipdiscount and justvoipdiscount for a long time (1 year or maybe more) and now I realized since January, 2008 I have the same problems like many of you "The other party ended the call due to an unknown error". Please let me know if you find any solution to this problem. Or you can socialize as well! It is a really strange situation. Don't you think soXXXMy email es: parallamar@hotmail.esThanks

Im getting "sorry you are not allowed to make this call" error when im using justvoip, I tried to use my account on another PC(Using different IP) but didnt help, same error, i tried to use another account using my PC, no problem i can make calls, so the CHEATERS, THIEVES, ###S (JUSTVOIP) took my money and blocked my account, im still having 9.2 Euros in my account, and 90 days free. I tried to complains several times, but didnt help, no one even cared to reply to me from the [censored]est company JUSTVOIP(or you can call them JUSTTHIEVES) i even asked them to refund my money back, but nothing. ive been facing this problem since 2 weeks, and its still going on.Anybody can help (Not including Justvoip, cause i know they dont care) 59ce067264

https://www.josimarsilvaadvogado.com.br/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/ef3421bc-4aef-4a42-a33c-9419761d8df1

About

Welcome to the Junior Division group! Here, you can connect ...

Members

• Paula Brown
  • kevin omolo
    kevin omolo
  • sarahi Okonovalovo
    sarahi Okonovalovo
  • CRAWFORD BETTY
    CRAWFORD BETTY
  • Sibyl Fendley
    Sibyl Fendley
bottom of page